Checking In To Your Relaxing Farm Vacation
- Check In begins at 3:00PM. If you need to check-in after 5:00PM, please inform in advance.
- If you are checking in with a pet, we will charge a Rm100 security deposit to be returned at check-out if there are no damages.
- Check Out by 11:00AM. Late check-out is subject to availability.
- Late check-out costs Rm20 per hour until 2PM.
- Late check-out after 2PM will be charged for a full day.
- If you’re having difficulty finding us, just give us a call and we will meet you in Balik Pulau Bus Station or Simpang Empat Bus Stop to guide you to the farm.
- Breakfast hours are between 8:30AM to 10:00AM. You can request a later or earlier breakfast. We’re vegan-friendly! Just let us know in advance if you are following any specific diets.
- We cater dinner by request. Please inform us 24-hours in advance if you would like dinner.
- On Check-Out, we will assess the room for any damages. Charges for damages can be paid by cash or credit card.
Our House Rules
By booking at our Farmstay, you agree to follow the following and cooperating with our house rules. We reserve the right to ask any guest breaking our rules or causing a disturbance to leave with no refund.
- All of our rooms are No Smoking. Please do not smoke inside the rooms.
- We are not able to adhere to halal requirements. We can make recommendations to eat outside or order food for you.
- Our quiet hours are between 11:00PM to 8:30AM. Please use headphones to listen to music or watch social media and keep your voice levels polite and respectful to everyone who comes here to rest.
- Families with small children are recommended to book the Family Villa or Hill Top Villas 1, 2 or 3.
- We’re pet friendly! Want to bring along your dog? You must notify us before arriving.
- You will be charged a Rm100 security deposit for checking in with a pet.
- We allow pets to stay in Hill Top Villas 1, 2 or 3 only.
- Your pet must stay on the floor and may not sit or sleep on the furniture.
- You must keep your pet on a leash at all times when in common areas.
- If your dog or cat is presenting a danger to other guests we reserve the right to ask your pet to sleep elsewhere.
- Any damages to our property will be charged at check-out.
Changing or Cancelling a Reservation
|Cancellation Policy By Number of Days Before Arrival||Refund %|
|No Refund, but you may change your reservation free of charge||up until 24 hours before arrival||0%|
|No Refund, no reservation changes||24 hours or less before arrival||0%|
How To Change Your Reservation
- In case you need to change your reservation, please contact us directly by email or WhatsApp. In your message please include:
- Date of original booking
- Date you would like to change to
- Confirm number of guests
- Any other specific requirements.
- The option to change your reservation is subject to availability. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Reservation changes must be to dates within 6 months of the original booking.
Stay Healthy And Safe On Our Durian Farm
By booking a room at our farmstay, you agree that you have been informed and retain responsibility for the following situations:
- Please remember that this is a Farmstay. Our rooms are cleaned daily, however as a healthy natural environment we do have insects, small animals, and bats living on our farm as well. We do not assume responsibility for discomfort or injuries due to insect bites or snake bites. However, if you need help, please do not hesitate to let us know.
- During the durian season, please be mindful that durians fall from trees. Please do not park your car under durian trees. When walking through our farm, especially in the afternoon, evening or on windy days, be mindful of falling durians. We do not assume responsibility for injury to yourself or your possessions due to falling durians. Again, if you need help, please do not hesitate to let us know.
- We do not assume responsibility for damages caused by other guests to you or your possessions.
- Every guest is responsible for their own health, safety and personal belongings. If you need help, it is your responsibility to notify staff.